Donor Relations and Stewardship fulfills its mission of sustaining lifelong relationships with the University’s donors by remaining a thoughtful and creative team that puts gratitude at the center of our work. We plan to improve and expand upon our donor-centered programming each year and look forward to achieving our goals.
- Retain current donors
- Inspire greater giving
- Advocate for donor needs
- Engage donors through fresh, meaningful stewardship
- Recognize giving appropriately and fairly
- Maintain transparency and trust
- Keep gratitude at the center of our work
- Encourage collaboration and an “attitude of gratitude” campus wide
Annual Recurring Goals
- Assess successes and struggles annually.
- Check-in on a weekly and monthly schedule.
- Prioritize thorough debriefing of special events or projects.
- Utilize Team Stewardship to foster a collaborative workplace and better cater to central and departmental fundraising needs.
- Develop teamwork and professional skills by exploring courses, webinars, and other continuing education.
- Improve upon systematic processes for acknowledging, reporting, and recognizing gifts.
- Increase student and faculty gratitude participation.
- Enhance holistic donor stewardship and the top donor experience.
|Explore and implement strategies for successful blended strategy for telecommuting and working from the office|
|Implement filled Stewardship Coordinator position|
|Flexibility when planning the return of Presidents Club Reception|
|Plan and implement new strategies for the return of Thank a Donor Day|
|Explore major gift stewardship plans|
|Propose elimination of Presidents Club digital Honor Roll of Donors|
|REPORTING AND COMMUNICATIONS|
|Increase efficiency in the endowed faculty reporting process|
|Update information offered in Financial Endowment Reports and propose digital reporting|
|Implement new milestone stewardship|
|Strategize and implement Alumni Relations and Annual Giving acknowledgements|
|Gain more proficiency in marketing efforts, selections, exports, and donor data|
|Deliver two individual impact reports|
|Redefine priorities for scholarship stewardship|
|Collaborate with more units on Gratitude Reports|
|Manage, train, and mentor unit use of ThankView|